Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A - You're adorable (Kid's Singing Class)

A -Youre adorable . . .
B -Youre so beautiful . . .
C -Youre a cutie full of charms . . .
D -Youre a darling and . . .
E -Youre exciting . . .
F -Youre a feather in my arms . . .
G -You look good to me . . .
H -Youre so heavenly . . .
I -Youre the one I idolize . . .
J -Were like Jack and Jill . . .
K -Youre so kiss-able . . .
L -Is the love-light in your eyes . . .
M, N, O, P . . .
You could go on all day . . .
Mmmmmmm!
Q, R, S, T . . .
Alphabetically speaking youre OK!
U -Made my life complete . . .
V -Means youre awfully sweet . . .
W, X, Y, Z . . .
Its fun to wonder through,
The alphabet with you,
To tell . . . ( us what ? )
I mean . . . ( Uh Huh! )
To tell you what you mean to me!
( We love you alphabetically! )

No comments:

Post a Comment